Cuộc thi Toán AMC Úc là 1 trong những kỳ thi Toán Olympic chất lượng trên thế giới, các thí sinh tham gia so tài ở nhiều quốc gia khác nhau. Để các em có thể đạt được thành tích cao nhất của cuộc thi thì việc ôn luyện trước khi thi là điều quan trọng, hôm nay các thầy cô giáo của Toán Olympic Tiểu Học muốn gửi đến các em bài tập luyện thi toán amc úc 2021 dành cho khối học sinh lớp 3 & lớp 4 trong phần bài ôn số 3. Trong bài luyện thi này thì các câu hỏi sẽ sử dụng tiếng Anh như cuộc thi chính thức của Toán AMC Úc giúp các em có thể làm quen với đề thi, không bị bỡ ngỡ, bây giờ chúng ta đi vào phần chính của bài tập hôm nay thôi
HUY CHƯƠNG TOÁN OLYMPIC QUỐC TẾ
Xem qua một vài Huy Chương Toán Olympic Quốc Tế của các em học sinh toanolympictieuhoc.com đạt được. Các thành tích, kết quả mà các thầy cô và học trò nỗ lực phấn đấu hiện nay không ngừng gia tăng. Tôn chỉ của các thầy cô giáo là mang lại chất lượng đào tạo cao nhất cho học sinh theo học tại các lớp của Toán Olympic Tiểu Học & Toán Nâng Cao Tiểu Học.
Câu hỏi luyện thi Toán AMC Úc 2021 cho khối lớp 3, 4 trong bài ôn số 3
1) How many cubes are shown here ?
2) How many eggs are in these cartons ?
3) Which pattern has exactly 10 dots ?
4) How many dots are on the plate ?
5) How many edges does a cube have ?
6) A normal dice is shown in the diagram. What is the total of the numbers on the faces not shown ?
7) What temperature does this thermometer show ?
8) Join the dots P, Q, R to form the triangle PQR. How many dots lie inside the triangle PQR ?
9) How many pieces have been placed in the jigsaw puzzle so far ?
10) The class were shown this picture of many dinosaurs. They were asked to work out how many there were in half of the picture.
Simon wrote 6 x 10
Carrie wrote 5 x 12
Brian wrote 10 x 12 : 2
Remy wrote 10 : 2 x 12
Who was correct ?
(A) All four were correct
11) Some friends are playing darts. Their darts land at the points (6,7), (2,3), (7,6), (3,5) and (1,6). Which dart scored the highest ?
(A) the dart at (6,7)
(B) the dart at (2,3)
(C) the dart at (7,6)
(D) the dart at (3,5)
(E) the dart at (1,6)
12) Greg starts at the square with the symbol * in it. He moves two squares up and one square to the right. Which symbol is in the square where he finishes ?
13) 100 people were asked to name their favourite place to visit in Australia. Their five favourite places were
How many more people voted for Sydney Harbour Bridge than for Phillip Island ?
14) A park needs seven new picnic tables, each with a top and two seats. The tops are each made from four boards and each seat is made from two boards.
How many boards does the park manager need to order ?
15) In our garage there are 4 bicycles, 2 tricycles and one quad bike. How many wheels are there altogether ?
16) A shopkeeper displays plastic cups like this. Each level has one less than the level below it, and the top level has only one cup. She keeps this pattern going until she has 28 cups. How many levels is this ?
17) A bowl has 8 peaches. After the children take one each, there is one peach left. How many children are there ?
18) The number in each block is the sum of the numbers in the two blocks below it.
What number should be in the top block ?
19) The following tally was made by a Year 4 class about the pets they had at home.
Which one of the following statements is correct ?
(A) There were more birds than fish.
(B) There were more dogs than cats.
(C) The class had 30 pets altogether.
(D) The least popular pet was a bird.
(E) The most popular pet was a cat.
20) Mrs Harris asked five of her Year 4 children to record their birthdates in a table as shown below.
Which child is the eldest ?
21) How many rectangles of any size are in this diagram ?
22) The temperature on a winter’s day was recorded in degrees Celsius every hour from 7 am to 12 noon as shown on the graph.
What was the difference, in degrees Celsius, between the temperature recorded at 9 am and at 11 am ?
23) Sentries marked S guard the rows and columns they are on. Sentries marked T guard diagonally.
How many squares are unguarded ?
24) Joel is in the centre of a maze which fills a 10-metre square. He knows he can get out of the maze if he follows the path in the spiral pattern below. The maze has exits on the boundary at A, B, C, D and E. By which exit will Joel leave the maze ?
25) Five swimmers were in a 50 m race. The time each swimmer took to finish the race is shown in this graph. Who won the race ?
26) To which square should I add a counter so that no two rows have the same number of counters, and no two columns have the same number of counters ?
27) The children in class 3P voted on their favourite pets. Sally recorded the results in a column graph but forgot to draw in the column for cats. There are 29 children in the class and everyone voted once. How many children voted for cats ?
28) Six friends each make a phone call to another city. The cost of each call depends on the time taken for the call as well as the distance. From this diagram decide whose phone call lasts longer than Pat’s, but costs less.
29) Sophia is at the corner of 1st Street and 1st Avenue. Her school is at the corner of 4th Street and 3rd Avenue. To get there, she walks
(A) ) 4 blocks east, 3 blocks north
(B) 3 blocks west, 4 blocks north
(C) 4 blocks west, 2 blocks north
(D) 3 blocks east, 2 blocks north
(E) 2 blocks north, 2 blocks south
30) We’re driving from Elizabeth to Renmark, and as we leave we see this sign. We want to stop at a town for lunch and a break, approximately halfway to Renmark. Which town is the best place to stop ?
31) Tia is playing a computer game with a rabbit on a grid. Each arrow key moves the rabbit one square in the direction on the key.
Starting in the centre of the grid, which sequence of moves takes Tia’s rabbit back to this starting position ?
(A) \uparrow \uparrow \rightarrow \rightarrow \uparrow \uparrow \rightarrow \rightarrow
(B) \uparrow \uparrow \longleftarrow \rightarrow \rightarrow \longleftarrow \downarrow \downarrow
(C) \uparrow \uparrow \uparrow \leftarrow \leftarrow \leftarrow \downarrow \rightarrow
(D) \uparrow \leftarrow \downarrow \downarrow \downarrow \downarrow \rightarrow \uparrow
(E) \rightarrow \rightarrow \rightarrow \uparrow \leftarrow \leftarrow \leftarrow \uparrow
32) Some friends are walking to a lake in the mountains. First they climb a hill before they walk down to the lake. Which graph most accurately represents their journey ?
Bên trên là 32 câu hỏi giúp các em ôn tập luyện thi Toán AMC Úc 2021 trong bài ôn số 3, các em hãy cố gắng làm bài thật tốt để trau đồi thêm kiến thức cho mình nhé. Nếu cần hỗ trợ tư vấn gì có thể liên hệ với thầy cô giáo của Toán Olympic Tiểu Học qua zalo, chat trực tiếp hoặc gọi điện để được giải đáp thắc mắc. Ngoài ra các em cũng có thể xem thêm các bài tập & đề thi Toán AMC Úc mà trung tâm đã cung cấp để làm tài liệu tham khảo.